How does my fellow bloggers do when you’re in a dry-spell? Is there a magic trick to get out or even better, never to get into one? What orienteering hints should I learn to find water in the inspirational desert?
I like to blog, and I often find a subject to muse about when reading other blogs or the news or speaking to people.
Not so lately.
Nothing has inspired me. Granted; since December I have changed country, started a new job, organised a move, attended two master classes – so my mind have been else where. Still, one think I could have written up a few lines here and there.
So – what tricks are there to find water in your inspirational desert?
- @malmostad @asatallroth Man samarbetar med någon eller en organisation för att man tror på det de/den står för. All… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- @malmostad @asatallroth Jo, Trygga Malmö har ansvar för de organisationer de samarbetar med agerar. Samma med Malmö… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- The latest “The Brussels Lobbyist Newspaper"! paper.li/saragoldberger… Thanks to @Eden_I @julian_sawyer @henrikbrors #cybersecurity #infosec 16 hours ago
- Nordic Gender Inequality
- EU launches partnership for €1.8 billion
- Sponsored journalism – always dishonest and lacking in integrity?
- Cyber Insurance – the New Black?
- So why are weekly commutes so scary, again?
- After careful consideration….
- Gender Equality in the Board Room
- Is Microsoft the Global Police Force?
- Google’s Tribulations – Déjà-vu all over again…
- Perception is all…