as their coffee is a joke if you are a coffee lover like myself. But I do given them clean toilets. However, I strongly doubt that’s why they exist… but I digress. The reason for this blog is this extremely interesting case study: http://www.briansolis.com/2011/02/the-interest-graph-on-twitter-is-alive-studying-starbucks-top-followers/
- The latest “The Brussels Lobbyist Newspaper"! paper.li/saragoldberger… Thanks to @riatsila501 @MaZaborowski… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 minutes ago
- The latest “The Brussels Lobbyist Newspaper"! paper.li/saragoldberger… Thanks to @paulstpancras @distributedbit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @sweetdeesez: “The new EU Copyright Directive is progressing at an alarming rate... Once they get it, they're planning to hold a final v… 1 day ago
- NIS and GDPR — how to manage a breach?
- Nordic Gender Inequality
- EU launches partnership for €1.8 billion
- Sponsored journalism – always dishonest and lacking in integrity?
- Cyber Insurance – the New Black?
- So why are weekly commutes so scary, again?
- After careful consideration….
- Gender Equality in the Board Room
- Is Microsoft the Global Police Force?
- Google’s Tribulations – Déjà-vu all over again…