as their coffee is a joke if you are a coffee lover like myself. But I do given them clean toilets. However, I strongly doubt that’s why they exist… but I digress. The reason for this blog is this extremely interesting case study: http://www.briansolis.com/2011/02/the-interest-graph-on-twitter-is-alive-studying-starbucks-top-followers/
- Vi håller inte med. Reglera! Reglera! Stryp yttrandefrihet! Icke-vänster kan inte tänka själva. Reglera! Reglera!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- The latest “The Brussels Lobbyist Newspaper"! paper.li/saragoldberger… Thanks to @farminpete @carto_mapper #cybersecurity #infosec 5 hours ago
- She also happily condones "slay for pay" how else would families survive? @elderofziyon @EitanWeiss @IsraelBreaking twitter.com/saragoldberger… 1 day ago
- Nordic Gender Inequality
- EU launches partnership for €1.8 billion
- Sponsored journalism – always dishonest and lacking in integrity?
- Cyber Insurance – the New Black?
- So why are weekly commutes so scary, again?
- After careful consideration….
- Gender Equality in the Board Room
- Is Microsoft the Global Police Force?
- Google’s Tribulations – Déjà-vu all over again…
- Perception is all…